Legal Experience — 30+ years
- Skagit elected Prosecutor
- Assistant Chief Deputy Prosecutor
- Court Arbitrator
- Private practice in criminal and civil law, including estate planning, personal injury, commercial disputes, real estate and appeals
Other Professional Experience:
- Candidate for Judge, WA Ct. Appeals, 2018
- Seminar speaker,civil forfeiture & profiteering
- Trust/investment officer
- Admitted to practice in US District Court and Oregon
- Domestic violence task force
- Member, Washington Assoc. of Prosecuting Attorneys.
- Law and MBA, Willamette University; B.A., Plattsburgh State.
- YMCA, President/board member
- Literacy volunteer
- Big Brothers
- Law Instructor, Skagit Valley College
- Indigent Defense Counsel, Skagit County
- Student moot court
- Chair, Skagit Law and Justice Council.