- Over 28 years Practicing Attorney in northwest Washington.
- 17 years as Prosecutor in Skagit, San Juan, and Whatcom Counties.
- 10 years private practice, mixed litigation of civil and criminal cases.
- Litigated close to 50 appellate matters since 2007 in private practice.
- 1986: Juris Doctor and Masters of Mgmt/MBA, Willamette University
- 1987-88: Trust Officer, Rainier National Bank
- 1988-89: Special Deputy Prosecuting Attorney King County
- 1990-97: Senior Deputy Prosecuting Attorney for Skagit County
- 1990-97: Special Deputy Prosecutor Whatcom & San Juan Counties
- 1997-2002: Assistant Chief Criminal Deputy, Whatcom County
- 2003-07: Skagit County Prosecuting Attorney
- 2007 to present: Law Office Tom Seguine
Island, Skagit, Whatcom & San Juan Counties
- Special Deputy Prosecuting Attorney Skagit (2007), San Juan (2007), and Whatcom (2007-08) Counties.
- Member of Washington State Bar Association since 1987